You’ve joined the team if …
- You’ve educated yourself by reading this website, our brochure, the Wellhead Protection Plan, material safety data sheets from manufactures, labels, EPA information, Nevada Department of Environmental Protection (NDEP) materials and/or any other information that is presented on the topic, and you understand the big picture.
- You make a plan to determine what chemicals are being used in your household or business, how to monitor use, and how to properly use, store and dispose of these materials.
- You’ve trained your family members and/or staff on the proper use, storage and disposal of all chemicals used.
- You remain disciplined in practicing what you know and share with others who may still need to learn.
- You reap the benefits of a clean and safe water supply for yourself and generations to come.